Danish PPC Executive JobDenne annonce er udløbet
Denne annonce er hentet fra jobarkivet på studiezone.dk.
Bemærk, at annoncen er udløbet og virksomheden derfor sandsynligvis ikke længere modtager ansøgninger.
We are looking for a talented and passionate Paid Search Executive, who speaks Danish, to join our growing central acquisition team. Reporting into PPC Manager, the Paid Search Executive will focus on online lead generation activities, including Google & Bing paid search campaigns’ set up and optimisation. So if you are passionate about online marketing, have a ‘can-do’ attitude, and are a creative thinker, this role could be just for you!
What will your day to day look like?
- Manage all of the companies paid search accounts
- Identify new opportunities for the paid acquisition
- Create compelling ad copy and test landing pages for conversion
- Conduct keyword research
- Analyze the success of campaigns and running Youtube campaigns
- Responsible for constant account optimization
- Produce regular internal reports on paid search activities
- Work Google to develop conversion strategies
- Daily monitor budget and CPAs
What's your background?
- 1-2 years experience in paid search advertising
- Excellent understanding of digital marketing concepts and best practices
- Proactive ‘can do’ attitude to your work and high level of initiative
- Excellent attention to detail with an ability to work effectively according to deadlines
- Analytical and data-focused, with an understanding of Google Analytics and other reporting platforms
- Fluent to native level in Danish, and if you also speak Swedish this would be considered a great plus!
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
We put a lot of trust in every individual, we know that if we get the tools and space to do what we do best, we will be both happy and deliver great things. This is why we have some of the greatest minds in the industry working here.
Working hard also means that we need to be able to recharge our batteries once in a while, this is the reason why we want our office atmosphere to be relaxed and cozy, come by and challenge us in a game of ping pong or Fifa and if you're not into that, a studio session at the local gym or a cold drink from the fridge on a Friday late afternoon might be your type of melody.
If the position has caught your attention and you wish to apply, please upload your CV along with your contact info here. If you want to know more about the position please contact Christina at: mailto:Christina@smartconsulting.net
SmartRecruitment.com is our responsible recruitment partner for this position, they are a consultancy firm within recruitment/head-hunting. SmartRecruitment.com support their clients in recruiting iGaming and casino experts. SmartRecruitment.com have local teams in both Europe (Barcelona, Malta and Stockholm) and Asia (Manila and Taichung/Taipei)