Looking for a role where you’ll plat a vital role in one of the most dynamic lead generation agencies in town? Step this way…
*This can be remote. Our HQ is in London but have teams working remotely all over the world.*
Are you an established SEO Leader, with experience managing high traffic websites, looking to join a dynamic & forward thinking Affiliate business?
Looking for a flexible, remote role so you can work from anywhere in the world?
Is your entrepreneurial spirit being stifled by the restraints of your current role / business?
Are you looking to grow your skills, surrounded by people experienced in high ticket SEO niches? (Personal Finance / Crypto / Trading / Investments)
Perhaps you are already managing successful websites, but are held back by scalability and breadth keywords?
If so, Finixio could be for you!
We are in the process of scaling up our SEO operation to handle our growth - both in terms of performance, and our expansion into new sites and new verticals. Our Nordic products play a significant role within the business and we have some impressive assets in this region and are looking for an outstanding leader to take our Nordic sites to the next level.
The role encompasses everything one might expect from a Head of / Director level position - accountable for the overall performance, strategy and management for a group of high traffic sites. This role will sit alongside our current SEO team and reports directly into the co-founders of the business, with the overarching goal being to lead specific sites to their next stages of development; as we improve rankings, authority, and build brands on top of what are already high performing affiliate sites.
As our Nordic SEO / Website Director at Finixio, you’ll be:
- Working directly with our co-founders Nordics country manager to help define and implement SEO strategies, support and guide editorial & product staff on our Nordic assets.
- Training, managing and developing (and recruiting) our SEO Management team
- Responsible for growing traffic on websites generating six figures in organic monthly revenues
- Working with the product team to ensure new website features & product releases are SEO friendly
- Producing and overseeing competitor and keyword analysis
- Technical website audits and troubleshooting problem pages
- Deriving actionable insight from SEO reports (analysing key commercial pages, goal conversions in analytics, etc)
- Refine & optimise link-building strategies
- Define, implement and oversee content strategy
- And best of all, working towards the collective goal of taking our business & your career to the next level.
A bit about us..
Based in Central London (Monument), Finixio is a Lead Generation and Affiliate Marketing company, building websites appealing to audiences worldwide. Our sites cover news, education, comparison and reviews, within the following exciting niches:
- Forex & Online Trading
- Stocks & Shares
- Personal Finance, Loans, Banking
- Cyber Security & Software Technology
- Casino & Online Gaming
- Health & Nutrition
As part of a wider group, Finixio was formed in 2018 and is currently home to over 20 Websites / Brands - with more in the pipeline. It is a fantastic time to join our team of specialist digital marketers. With proven track records in our respective fields - we are well funded, highly profitable (yes, already!), and primed for significant growth.